You are not connected. Please login or register

Kai Hidden solo so easy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kai Hidden solo so easy on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:47 am

Papajoe

It's easy up until your buttons stick anyway ;)

2 oops on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 am

Papajoe

well I jst looked thru our tips and tricks list and saw there is alredy a hidden solo on there, so... uh... srry if that pisses anybody off, wasn't my intention, mostly srry to jean, DNT HURT ME! :o

3 Re: Kai Hidden solo so easy on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Breannenn

It shouldnt cause any problems or bad feelings Joe. These videos are for people who want to practice on a hidden solo, its always good to have multiple sources of footage since if the first video isnt their style, they do have a back up to fall on and look at.

4 Re: Kai Hidden solo so easy on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Tsiyari

Breannenn wrote:It shouldnt cause any problems or bad feelings Joe. These videos are for people who want to practice on a hidden solo, its always good to have multiple sources of footage since if the first video isnt their style, they do have a back up to fall on and look at.

^ That. No hurt feelings here at all lol. At least you remembered to add in kicks

5 Re: Kai Hidden solo so easy on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Papajoe

Tsiyari wrote:
Breannenn wrote:It shouldnt cause any problems or bad feelings Joe. These videos are for people who want to practice on a hidden solo, its always good to have multiple sources of footage since if the first video isnt their style, they do have a back up to fall on and look at.

^ That. No hurt feelings here at all lol. At least you remembered to add in kicks
well thats good, didnt think of it that way, and of course i added kiks, cuzz they awesome ;) Cigarette

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum