You are not connected. Please login or register

Scythe Evie help request

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Scythe Evie help request on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Casty

Hi, I am hoping someone might be able to give me some scythe Evie advice. I am just returning to game after a long time away for school and have seen a fairly big change. Just before I left I felt pretty confident in my ability to contribute to teams, ingkells was introduced, and I even topped a few raids for that, and the golem.

Now with the episode 10 bosses it seems like I am really useless. It feels like I am constantly needing to repair armor, and drink potions. I know with time I will learn movements and that should help.

My setup is +10 prideful bloodlust braid tassel scythe with +3 ingkara with broken feather skirt. I guess play style wise, I always liked attack speed before and am thinking about getting a leopards scroll once I can save up the money. It also seems like I am way short on stamina and a challenge to maintain in these fights. I imagine that will get better as I play more, but even towards the end of each fight I had the patterns learned, but chance wasn't able to do much.

Could someone please give me some pointers on how they incorporate the new scythe skills, what is a good scythe armor setup, maybe confirm the decision to go with leopards, and finally provide some hints as to how I can afford all this? I know its asking a lot, and responses will take some time, so thank you in advance for anyone willing to help.

2 Re: Scythe Evie help request on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:11 pm

Sev

I'll be more than happy to give some pointers on scythe +best
Get in touch with me, or ill try to find you.
Lets whip you into shape. Whip

Its the sex ruum mannn.
http://livestream.com/sevssexyfuntime

3 Re: Scythe Evie help request on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Casty

Thank you much! I usually online various times on weekend (am now for another hour or so) and most weeknights 8-10ish EST.

4 Re: Scythe Evie help request on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Shirotenshi da Neko

switch to staff~ den kitteh kan halp joo~
Laugh

5 Re: Scythe Evie help request on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Casty

Thanks, I will eventually, just so far behind in the skills for staff now...

Scythe is going better now, I just have to learn the last few bosses better. Siglint is easy for me now, and same with Lionotus. Thanks for the help Sev.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum