You are not connected. Please login or register

Movie Night Anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Movie Night Anyone? on Thu May 19, 2011 2:17 pm

Feathery

Sr. Moderator

We've talked about this in TeamSpeak, but I don't think we've ever set up a date, time, or movie. Are people still interested? If so, what movies do you guys suggest we should watch?

Maybe we can write down a couple of movies and set up a voting system in the end?

2 Re: Movie Night Anyone? on Fri May 20, 2011 10:15 pm

HootHoot

We can watch all the Pokemon movies or the Matrix or Paprika or Inception or Blazing saddles or Steamboy or Kick-Ass or all of the James bond movies OR STARSHIP TROOPERS! Oh Really

3 Re: Movie Night Anyone? on Tue May 24, 2011 4:27 pm

ShiroWhite

Guild Master
Hmmm so many good movies to watch!! We need to find a good site that'll host movies for all of us and get on the same page and maybe pick from their list. UNLESS, we all rent a movie the same day which I'm willing to do. :D I know its not a movie but the walking dead was an awesome show I have a site for it lol but its definitely not HD. But I second starship troopers!

4 Re: Movie Night Anyone? on Wed May 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
I think finding a good site shouldn't be too much of a problem. worst comes to worst, we can all torrent it from the same source? (unless you guys are very much against the idea of torrenting)

Walking Dead is indeed an awesome series. Not sure if ppl are all willing to sit through all the episodes though. =3

Great ideas so far. Keep them coming! =D

5 Re: Movie Night Anyone? on Sat May 28, 2011 5:03 pm

ShiroWhite

Guild Master
XD Good point on the walking dead, it would take a while to watch them all. I'd be fine with getting a movie and watching it as long as we delete it within 24hours. Hopeless

Just kidding, I think we just need more support for the movie night to happen lol.

6 Re: Movie Night Anyone? on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:24 am

SteveThetroll

The movie will be streamed and everyone will watch it at the same time right? o.o
If we're going to watch the walking dead, Daytime please. :D

7 Re: Movie Night Anyone? on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:44 am

Vilrath

walking dead sounds good to me also as I've never seen it.

8 Re: Movie Night Anyone? Today at 9:18 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum