You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting good combination of dyes for ampules

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Getting good combination of dyes for ampules on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:14 am

xJac

Since some guildies asked in guild chat today, I thought I might share my tricks.

First, you need to have lots of patience and time.

Then, try to get 2 boxes of 25/25/25 black or 230/230/230 white.

Now, get colors (colorful ones) in the rest of 4 boxes, you can go for 3 if you don't want to do this anymore. But don't left 2 boxes for brown/greys, that's 1/3 chance of getting those shitty color....

Here's an example:

The lowest one can probably sell for 3m, that's 3m guaranteed, while the highest one go for 12m.

And don't sell those dyes now unless you're really in need of money, the sale made many people stocked up and the priced is lower than usual.

Enjoy your money making!!

Lojan

Enforcer
Great Job Jac but, should have asked my permission to included my evie in this picture too. LOL

xJac

Ooops, sorry.

*Can I has your evie in the picture to make it epic?*

Lojan

Enforcer
lol

pothemartial

Lojan wrote:

Great Job Jac but, should have asked my permission to included my evie in this picture too. LOL

Yes Jac, this is North America. You need to pay for copyright if you want to show his evie's ass!

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
Great post xJac!

Here's also a video tutorial regarding raising your chances on getting money with dye ampules:

GAxT3rriors

Love the ending to the video. Walk of Joy

Shirogumi

I prefer Jac's SS 'cause that person has 3/6 nice colors sometimes x___x which can sometimes be more than enought to give you crap every try xD

xJac

Shirogumi wrote:I prefer Jac's SS 'cause that person has 3/6 nice colors sometimes x___x which can sometimes be more than enought to give you crap every try xD
<3 Hi~~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum