Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:05 am

Tsiyari

Feathery wrote:
Tsiyari wrote:IGN: Tsiyari
Class : Lann
Level: 70
Time: After 12 pm EST. Again, no guarantee if something comes up last minute but I will try to be on (the later the better for me).

I'd also like to do this on my Fiona if possible.

IGN: Esinae
Level: 61

I don't think it would be fair to let people who may have more alts than others to do more runs. More runs mean they have more than one shot at winning. For that reason, I'm limiting it down to one character per player.

Oh o-O. Only reason I mentioned my fiona because I think you gave Po the Ok :(. Nevermind then. And I only asked because I wanted to try it out on fiona. In either case, I'm ok for not having her count as a extra chance at winning; I was only curious of how long she can last.

27 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:44 am

pothemartial

Tsiyari wrote:
Feathery wrote:
Tsiyari wrote:IGN: Tsiyari
Class : Lann
Time: After 12 pm EST. Again, no guarantee if something comes up last minute but I will try to be on (the later the better for me).

I'd also like to do this on my Fiona if possible.

IGN: Esinae
Level: 61

I don't think it would be fair to let people who may have more alts than others to do more runs. More runs mean they have more than one shot at winning. For that reason, I'm limiting it down to one character per player.

Oh o-O. Only reason I mentioned my fiona because I think you gave Po the Ok :(. Nevermind then. And I only asked because I wanted to try it out on fiona. In either case, I'm ok for not having her count as a extra chance at winning; I was only curious of how long she can last.
Tehe, lady Tsi please don't be jelly of Fae's special love towards me :3

Cheers

P.S. If I am bringing only one character to this, I will bring Martial, then. At least he soloed Blood Lord :O

28 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
Oh the rule applies to everyone... including Po. I didn't notice Po was planning on bringing two characters. O.O I thought he meant if he could do the event on his Karok instead of his Lann. My mistake for misreading. Sorry Po!

29 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:34 pm

pothemartial

Feathery wrote:Oh the rule applies to everyone... including Po. I didn't notice Po was planning on bringing two characters. O.O I thought he meant if he could do the event on his Karok instead of his Lann. My mistake for misreading. Sorry Po!
Silly Fae :3
And no need to apologize LOL it is supposed to be about having fun anyway

But I will take the price! (If only Knight6 is not here... O.O)

Last edited by pothemartial on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my salute to Knight6)

30 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Whelan

pothemartial wrote:
Feathery wrote:Oh the rule applies to everyone... including Po. I didn't notice Po was planning on bringing two characters. O.O I thought he meant if he could do the event on his Karok instead of his Lann. My mistake for misreading. Sorry Po!

lol. if your only worried bout knight you're sadly misinformed/confused, you still have me and lojan to contend with for 1st place.

31 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:23 pm

pothemartial

Whelan wrote:
pothemartial wrote:

lol. if your only worried bout knight you're sadly misinformed/confused, you still have me and lojan to contend with for 1st place.
LOL take it easy man it was a joke. And should we adjust rule and allow you and Lojan to use Iron Twin Spears instead of noob swords in Blood Lord? :O

Game on!

32 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Whelan

pothemartial wrote:
Whelan wrote:
pothemartial wrote:

LOL take it easy man it was a joke. And should we adjust rule and allow you and Lojan to use Iron Twin Spears instead of noob swords in Blood Lord? :O

Game on!

pff. i've used noob swords on macha titan y wouldn't i use them on blood lord. just need to get a practice run or 2 in before so i can remember slip timing

33 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:21 pm

pothemartial

Whelan wrote:
pothemartial wrote:
Whelan wrote:
pothemartial wrote:

Game on!

pff. i've used noob swords on macha titan y wouldn't i use them on blood lord. just need to get a practice run or 2 in before so i can remember slip timing

woah this really gets in your nerve? ...
anyway as the point is to survive in stead of killing BL for time-attack, Twin Swords should be way more useful there. I am just asking if anyone is more comfortable with using twin spears on BL and they should be allowed to do so :)

34 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Whelan

pothemartial wrote:

anyway as the point is to survive in stead of killing BL for time-attack, Twin Swords should be way more useful there. I am just asking if anyone is more comfortable with using twin spears on BL and they should be allowed to do so :)

nope just letting u know who your competition gonna be

35 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:08 pm

pothemartial

Whelan wrote:
pothemartial wrote:

nope just letting u know who your competition gonna be
LOL ofc I counted you guys in. On second thought, it may be proven deadly even to deal with hero mode mobs at first room with no armor and a pair noob swords O.o
We are going extreme XD

36 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Breannenn

How am I always excluded from these thing... May not be on, but if i'm not gone, i'll take you up on the surviving.

37 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Whelan

Breannenn wrote:How am I always excluded from these thing... May not be on, but if i'm not gone, i'll take you up on the surviving.

Its not that your excluded its that we just think we're better than you are thats all

38 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:54 pm

Breannenn

Hehe good point, the being one shot in raids does not leave a good mark.

39 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:31 pm

pothemartial

Breannenn wrote:Hehe good point, the being one shot in raids does not leave a good mark.
LOL man, ur way more experienced about fighting naked than all of us XD

you might actually be perfect for this!

40 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Breannenn

I doubt going pantless is considered being naked, but theres a chance that one shot feeling wont come. The more i look through old memoirs, the more 11/11/11 calls me back home, to my families roots

41 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:48 am

RelicSaber

IGN:RelicSaber
Class:Lann
LvL:70

42 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:51 am

pothemartial

Breannenn wrote:I doubt going pantless is considered being naked, but theres a chance that one shot feeling wont come. The more i look through old memoirs, the more 11/11/11 calls me back home, to my families roots
*thumbs up for the memory.

My grandpa was in the civil war of China. He survives the war, he is now about 83 years' old, and doing fine. Imma take a plan home this Christmas and spent some time with my family in Guangzhou. Then that means I will be away from this game for about a month since I do not want to join the "proxy players'" group, LOL.

Thx for bringing up this topic again. It is pretty meaningful for all of us.

43 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:33 am

Lojan

Enforcer
the more people more fun

44 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:03 pm

ShiroWhite

Guild Master
Lovin' the response for this, I've compiled a list so far of everyone that's in. I may or may not be working on the 11th so 5pm+ can either be great or terrible for me. I'll know more as the day gets closer however let's stick with the time frame of either 6pm EST or 11pm EST(If I'm working)?

( (
( -'.')
(,(")(")
~~I Stole Steve's Bunny.

45 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:30 pm

somgoozy

somgoozy

most of the day

46 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Revekka

Lojan wrote:
Revekka wrote:IGN:Revekka
Class: Evie
Time: 5pm+ est

U must join back HG to sign up for this events sexy. dont take in any wrongway lol

I've decided Thursday Night to join back Honor Guard! :) Just need to tell Affinity guild an excuse :3 But I'm sure they will be fine with it :)

47 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:41 am

Lojan

Enforcer
Revekka wrote:
Lojan wrote:
Revekka wrote:IGN:Revekka
Class: Evie
Time: 5pm+ est

U must join back HG to sign up for this events sexy. dont take in any wrongway lol

I've decided Thursday Night to join back Honor Guard! :) Just need to tell Affinity guild an excuse :3 But I'm sure they will be fine with it :)

Nice Walk of Joy Walk of Joy Walk of Joy Walk of Joy

48 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:04 am

somgoozy

this leaves me with an important question...if no one is allowed to wear armor and fionas can have a sheild, doesnt that mean that fiona has the advantage asfar as stats go...shouldnt they be forced to go with the basic wooden sheild?

49 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
somgoozy wrote:this leaves me with an important question...if no one is allowed to wear armor and fionas can have a sheild, doesnt that mean that fiona has the advantage asfar as stats go...shouldnt they be forced to go with the basic wooden sheild?

I too feel that Fionas may be a little bit OP in this case. For that reason, the admins have been notified of this, and we are trying to come up with a fair decision.

Currently, we're thinking of two options:
1. Fionas can only use wooden shield. (However, Fionas shields can break.. which gives them a disadvantage)
2. Fionas can only use kite shield, lowest level large shield in the game (+0/no enchants)

50 Re: HG Anniversary Event: Survival on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
Rules have been updated. Please read the first post.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum