You are not connected. Please login or register

Eagle Talon tricks out the butt!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Eagle Talon tricks out the butt! on Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:48 pm

Aldanich

So, through my years of being an Evie, I have discovered a pretty decent amount of tricks that come out of having Eagle Talon ranked to 9 and above. Even after the map skipping was fixed I continued to use Eagle Talon to do a few cute and flashy little things here and there. These are sure to help any developing Evie! GL!

-First of all you need to know how to set off Eagle Talon's mine (you must rank it to atleast 9).

Directions: After your Evie lets out her war cry while running you hold down the smash button and don't let go until the mine is set. Sometimes lag causes Eagle Talon to bug out and not work. 

-Ambering + Eagle Talon. I haven't really found an effective use for this yet... So if you find one tell me.

Directions: Hold your smash button after Evie's war cry like normal and while continuing to hold the smash button quickly enter your Mana Amber. Evie will skip most of the duration of the Mana Amber and let out a mine. 

-Blink + Eagle Talon. This is my absolute favorite. Most people don't expect to see a mana mine coming out of a blink in PvP! Be wary this consumes a lot of stamina.

Directions: Hold your smash button after Evie's war cry like normal and while continuing to hold the smash button quickly blink. Depending on when you start to blink your evie may stand still for about half a second after the blink, or your evie will cancel out of the blink early to set a mana mine.

-Using Eagle Talon to skip the transformation animation. Without this I would honestly die. When transforming you get 10 seconds of invulnerability. However without trans skipping about 5 seconds is wasted going through the prolonged animation. Use this trick to maximize DPS!

Directions: Hold your smash button after Evie's war cry and while continuing to hold the smash button press the hotkey for your transformation. Be wary as lag can cause you to not lay down a mana mine and go through the whole animation.

-D-d-d-double mana mine! This is a tricky little skill but it's also one of my favorites even though it serves little use to me. The directions are explained in the video.

-Skipping stairs in s2 maps. Ever had those little mental competitions with other people to see who can get to the portal first? Well now you can always be first and show off your speedy speediness!
(Working on the video)

Directions: Hold your smash button after Evie's war cry and before you land your mine continue holding smash and press E. Your evie will skip portions of the climbing animation depending on how you time it.

Have fun my beautiful little Evies~  Blush

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum