You are not connected. Please login or register

Argo - Saturday 13th - 9:00PM EST

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Argo - Saturday 13th - 9:00PM EST on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:52 pm

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
It has been a few weeks since our last movie night.  Nobody has missed it more than me.  

Therefor, I am continuing movie night this Saturday with Argo!

Movie: Argo
Date: 7/13/2013
Time: 9:00 PM EST
Where: TS - Movie Night Channel

Last edited by Feathery on Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Argo - Saturday 13th - 9:00PM EST on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:16 pm

Rei

Sr. Moderator
Welp....

Many of the torrents have subtitles, but not for the non-English parts. Some, have them for the non-English parts, but they aren't complete, as in, sometimes the subs don't show up.

After going through various torrents and downloading multiple....I have decided to go with one, which like the others that I had found, does not have complete subs (I think).

I begin to question myself. Does the actual movie even supposed to have subs?

I placed the link on ts; take it or leave it.

It's a 5-ish gig file, so if your into the pr0n downloads, I suggest you plan ahead.

oh, and also, this time, the downloading process is a little different. Instead of clicking on the "Download Torrent" button next to the crown, click on the button to the left of it (with the magnet).

"Beauty is a harmonious relation between something in our nature and the quality of the object which delights us"

3 Re: Argo - Saturday 13th - 9:00PM EST on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:17 am

Whelan

It does have subs through out at different parts. Most rips remove all the extra audio tracks and all the subtitles. Some include the subs as a separate file which requires a media player live VLC that lets you load them unlike Windows Media Player that only detects hardcoded subtitle tracks.

4 Re: Argo - Saturday 13th - 9:00PM EST on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Rei

Sr. Moderator
Whelan wrote:It does have subs through out at different parts. Most rips remove all the extra audio tracks and all the subtitles. Some include the subs as a separate file which requires a media player live VLC that lets you load them unlike Windows Media Player that only detects hardcoded subtitle tracks.

That's bring up a good point that I forgot to mention.

You will need VLC or another player that can read separate sub files. Since the subs are not hardcoded.

"Beauty is a harmonious relation between something in our nature and the quality of the object which delights us"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum