You are not connected. Please login or register

Cleaning, dusting, tidying within HG

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cleaning, dusting, tidying within HG on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
Due to the 200 guild member limit per guild, we have no choice but to do a massive cleaning.  Currently, we are at the 200/200 mark.  

All the admins have convened and it is decided that all inactive characters who have been away from the game for more than 45 days will be removed from the guild.  Please understand that this is something that has to be done in order to give us the flexibility needed in maintaining an active guild.  

If you are someone who have found your characters removed and would like to rejoin Honor Guard, you may apply again on your return.  However, please understand that you may have to convince a admin of your activity in returning to Honor Guard.  

If anyone have any questions, please post here or contact an admin. Thank you all in advance for your understanding.

Last edited by Feathery on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

2 Re: Cleaning, dusting, tidying within HG on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:29 am

Swan

I had no idea where to post this, but my keyboard wasn't working when I got back from break. (I tried to use the virtual keyboard to type it out to tell someone, but I couldn't alt tab from Vindictus or press enter. I've ordered a new keyboard and I will be getting that either today or tomorrow. Sorry for not letting you know earlier. ;__;

3 Re: Cleaning, dusting, tidying within HG on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:14 pm

LazySwords

already removed my lann due to ....."lack of guild interest" D: im a mind reader Hopeless

4 Re: Cleaning, dusting, tidying within HG on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:55 pm

xJac

You can kick my evie yJac; I will just have my xJac in the guild.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum