You are not connected. Please login or register

Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:53 am

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
Alright guys. I know we've had a pretty peaceful month without our weekly movie nights. Now that guilds are working again, this is a great time to bring back our weekly tradition. What better way than to return for the continuation of a past favorite: Spartacus!

Spartacus - War of the Damned

Spartacus: War of the Damned is the fourth installment in the Spartacus series, and the official third season. It will be the final season of the series, and will conclude the end of the Third Servile War. It was premiered on January 25, 2013.

Movie/Show: Spartacus: War of the Damed Episode 1
Time and Date: Saturday Feb 2, 2013 10:00 PM EST
Place: TeamSpeak (Movie Night Channel)

You do not need a microphone to participate. Everyone is welcome!

To download the episode from TeamSpeak:
1. Login to our TS server.
2. Scroll down the channels to find "Movie Night", and click it to see descriptions on the right side.
3. You will see information about Movie Night, along with a link for the episode download. Click on the appropriate link(s).

We usually also have people available for streaming. However, this is never certain. It will be best if you can have the video already on your computer before we start to make sure that you will be able to watch with us.

Due to safety precautions, I cannot post the TS login password here. However, if you need it, just post below and I will give you the information via forum mail! =)

Last edited by Feathery on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:16 am; edited 3 times in total

2 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:57 am

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
The link to Spartacus is currently not uploaded on TS. I'll try to have it up by tonight. By that, I mean I will try to get Rei to put it up. +haha

3 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:03 am

Breannenn

Nice. Also, just so you know Fae, GoT S3 *Storm of swords* march 31st.

4 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:05 am

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
Breannenn wrote:Nice. Also, just so you know Fae, GoT S3 *Storm of swords* march 31st.

YES YES YES!

Can you tell if I'm excited? XD

5 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:11 am

Breannenn

Yeah, theres so much i cant wait for in this one

Wyvern69

Movie night huh? o-o so we all just play the episode at the same time or what?

Rei

Sr. Moderator
Feathery wrote:The link to Spartacus is currently not uploaded on TS. I'll try to have it up by tonight. By that, I mean I will try to get Rei to put it up. +haha

Oh man, you got it right this time. I was about to be like: AWH NAWH SHE DIDN'

Anyways, the link is now on ts.

@Wayvern: Yes. When we are all ready to begin, we have a person (mainly Fae) do a 3-2-1-GO countdown and we all hit the "play" button at the same time (when she says "GO").

"Beauty is a harmonious relation between something in our nature and the quality of the object which delights us"

Breannenn

Rei wrote:
Feathery wrote:The link to Spartacus is currently not uploaded on TS. I'll try to have it up by tonight. By that, I mean I will try to get Rei to put it up. +haha

Anyways, the link is now on ts.

@Wayvern: Yes. When we are all ready to begin, we have a person (mainly Fae) do a 3-2-1-GO countdown and we all hit the "play" button at the same time (when she says "GO").

at most its 5 seconds between us all. But generally e watch it all at same time, and if we pause, for what ever reason, we go back to a specific time and restart there. It is definitely one of the better ways to meet, talk and become friends with the guild.

9 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:28 pm

Lojan

Enforcer
let the blood split

10 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:11 pm

Wyvern69

Shit I just realized it's 10 PM EASTERN (was thinking central time) I won't be there as I'm working until probably 9:30-10:00 PM CENTRAL... Oh well, maybe another time Ummmm

11 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:40 pm

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
Rei wrote:

+haha :3

12 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Whelan

Might not make it in time this Saturday, will be out most the day, should be there for meeting after though

13 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:45 am

Wyvern69

Is this meeting after the movie on teamspeak? cuz if so I'll probably make it to the meeting, but not the movie- been really busy last couple nights so will be home most likely around 11 PM EST

14 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:40 pm

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
Wyvern69 wrote:Is this meeting after the movie on teamspeak? cuz if so I'll probably make it to the meeting, but not the movie- been really busy last couple nights so will be home most likely around 11 PM EST

Yes, it will be right after Movie Night. This would be about an hour after Movie Night starts. However, due to past experiences, Movie Night might be delayed by a few minutes to half and hour as people come in and etc.

15 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:58 pm

Wyvern69

Feathery wrote:
Wyvern69 wrote:Is this meeting after the movie on teamspeak? cuz if so I'll probably make it to the meeting, but not the movie- been really busy last couple nights so will be home most likely around 11 PM EST

Yes, it will be right after Movie Night. This would be about an hour after Movie Night starts. However, due to past experiences, Movie Night might be delayed by a few minutes to half and hour as people come in and etc.

Aight hopefully I can at least make the meeting, tho I'd like to make the movie as well :( but meh, work is work Found Out

16 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:10 am

Wyvern69

RIGHT... FINALLY CAUGHT UP ON THE LAST 2 SEASONS AND FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON THREE OF SPARTACUS

HOLY MOTHER OF AWESOMENESS

i love this show Laugh

17 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:29 pm

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
Wyvern69 wrote:RIGHT... FINALLY CAUGHT UP ON THE LAST 2 SEASONS AND FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON THREE OF SPARTACUS

I love this show Laugh

O_O Well that was fast. There's also a prequel to the series (Gods of the Arena). After the first season, the actor playing Spartacus passed away... so they decided to add mini-series that features the history of the House of Batiatus. It really goes into depth of the character Gannicus.

You might already know this information, but in case you didn't... you might want to check that out too. =)

Last edited by Feathery on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

18 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Breannenn

Well that escalated quickly

19 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Feathery

Sr. Moderator

Next Episode:

Movie/Show: Spartacus: War of the Damed Episode 2
Time and Date: Saturday Feb 9, 2013 11:00 PM EST

20 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Wyvern69

Feathery wrote:
Wyvern69 wrote:RIGHT... FINALLY CAUGHT UP ON THE LAST 2 SEASONS AND FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON THREE OF SPARTACUS

I love this show Laugh

O_O Well that was fast. There's also a prequel to the series (Gods of the Arena). After the first season, the actor playing Spartacus passed away... so they decided to add mini-series that features the history of the House of Batiatus. It really goes into depth of the character Gannicus.

You might already know this information, but in case you didn't... you might want to check that out too. =)

Had no idea he died :c

And ya in case anyone was wondering why i wasn't on for the last week- it's mostly been school / work / spartacus / gameboy / gf. I'll be here for movie nights, but not sure how much gametime I can afford other than random valentine tagging :3

21 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:44 am

Wyvern69

Apologies for missing movie night tonight- got slammed hard at work and didn't get off till 10:15 central Death hope it was good tho

Edit: and in other news I can't get on TS at all because I decided my keyboard needed to be watered Found Out

Last edited by Wyvern69 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : herpaderp)

22 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
Next Episode:

Movie/Show: Spartacus: War of the Damed Episode 4
Time and Date: Saturday Feb 23, 2013 11:00 PM EST

@Wyvern:

Don't worry about it. No need to apologize. ^_^

23 Re: Movie Night: Spartacus ~ War of the Damned on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:49 pm

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
So... after much searching for the torrent to the next episode of Spartacus, it was discovered that it doesn't air until tonight! They must have went on a one-two week break or something? Who knows.

Seeing as how this is the case, I am hoping to find a torrent to provide for you guys by Saturday morning.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum