You are not connected. Please login or register

Event ~ You ARE My Valentine!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:15 am

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
Here are the people who have signed up so far. If your name is not on the list, but you have posted in this thread, that is because you haven't declared if you are actually participating.

Lojan
SireKaine (Puppy)
Breannenn (I'm taking "potentially" as meaning "yes")
ForsakenHope
Severina
Taoren
Kenjumuto
ePiKnight

I'm extending the sign-up date to Feb 4th.... or until I feel like there's a decent amount of people playing. I'm hoping to get around 15 people or more so that we have a decent game going. =)

52 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:53 am

GAxT3rriors

This will be a fun event. Laugh Sign me up.

GAxT3rriors

53 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:01 am

Breannenn

I say potentially as I may not be on, mid terms are barring down on me and while i would love to play the game, nothing is really certain for me.

54 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:03 am

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
Breannenn wrote:I say potentially as I may not be on, mid terms are barring down on me and while i would love to play the game, nothing is really certain for me.

Fair enough. I have not posted the start-date yet. Once that is decided, I'll let you know, and you can tell me if you will be available. =)

55 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:04 am

Breannenn

Will do.

56 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:34 am

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
Also, I will be going over this event after Movie Night (Feb 2 this Saturday).

So if you have questions or would like to hear this event being talked about, join us on TeamSpeak 10:00PM for Movie Night or come in after the movie/show is over.

We can talk about the rules and if changes should be made. I do want some more input, so that this event goes smoothly. =)

57 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:02 pm

Whelan

Surprised you didn't auto sign me through force like you did with lojan

58 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:33 pm

Breannenn

Bid, my face is staring at you,
It wants to be your valentine.

59 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:02 pm

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
Whelan wrote:Surprised you didn't auto sign me through force like you did with lojan

I was tempted to. I just wasn't sure how active you would be. You should sign up... *nudge nudge*

60 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:03 pm

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
Feathery wrote:Also, I will be going over this event after Movie Night (Feb 2 this Saturday).

So if you have questions or would like to hear this event being talked about, join us on TeamSpeak 10:00PM for Movie Night or come in after the movie/show is over.

We can talk about the rules and if changes should be made. I do want some more input, so that this event goes smoothly. =)

Event Discussion: 02/02/2013 (after Movie Night)

To give you guys an idea of what the discussion will cover, here is just a few topics I'd like to bring up:

1. Should we not allow channel jumping altogether? i.e. Everyone HAS to stay in ch. 150 at all costs. If yes, how can we prevent it from happening? How do we know if someone changes channels whether on purpose or not? We know that the game moves us automatically sometimes, and we are not always aware when we do get moved.

2. Lojan brought up something that really caught my attention, and I have been thinking about it for a while. He mentioned that the winner should be the person with the most catches, instead of the person last standing. What I like about this idea is that it motivates people to hunt and not hide. So, I think I might allow two winners: last person standing and person with the most people caught. =)

Please also bring up any questions you have and we'll discuss it! +best

61 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:18 pm

Maebelle

I will try, though I am usually the first one out in hide and seeks LOL!

62 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:37 pm

N3xas

I'll participate. これは面白いかもしれません.... Laugh

63 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:08 pm

Wyvern69

You can sign me up, but I'm kinda half- taking a break so won't be on much except for maybe a couple raids. This class schedule is messed up -_-

64 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:01 pm

Wyvern69

Also clarification- it has to be in channel chat, or can we do it say in party chat if we're running with them?

65 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:25 am

Whelan

Wyvern69 wrote:Also clarification- it has to be in channel chat, or can we do it say in party chat if we're running with them?

Well if in battle the channel is that dungeon instance, so either should be able in that situation. Though if in town would have to be General (Channel) chat.

66 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:26 am

Whelan

Feathery wrote:
Whelan wrote:Surprised you didn't auto sign me through force like you did with lojan

I was tempted to. I just wasn't sure how active you would be. You should sign up... *nudge nudge*

I kinda feel bad for whoever gets my name.

67 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:51 am

Wyvern69

Time to start stalking everyone as if they were my valentine Laugh

68 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Breannenn

Whelan wrote:
Feathery wrote:

I kinda feel bad for whoever gets my name.

Hi Gorgeous

69 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:25 pm

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
Wyvern69 wrote:Also clarification- it has to be in channel chat, or can we do it say in party chat if we're running with them?

Public chat/general chat... the chat that is in white text. +best

70 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:46 pm

Wyvern69

Feathery wrote:

So like if say me, jean, gordon, and maggie are all running sheep gardens, we can't tag each other in the battle? O:

71 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
Wyvern69 wrote:
Feathery wrote:

So like if say me, jean, gordon, and maggie are all running sheep gardens, we can't tag each other in the battle? O:

You know what ~ I'll bring this up in our discussion this Saturday as well: Should tags be allowed on the boat and/or in dungeons?

I'm leaning toward "yes" in dungeons, and "no" in boats.. since people are readying up. I'll give more clarity by Sunday on this matter.

72 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Wyvern69

Feathery wrote:
Wyvern69 wrote:
Feathery wrote:

You know what ~ I'll bring this up in our discussion this Saturday as well: Should tags be allowed on the boat and/or in dungeons?

I'm leaning toward "yes" in dungeons, and "no" in boats.. since people are readying up. I'll give more clarity by Sunday on this matter.

I think it'd add more depth to enable in-battle, as a couple of us do runs together it'll open up more chances to get tagged and less safety- but I'm agreeing on not on the boats.

Poor sev and erin are gonna be paranoid of each other LOL

73 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:01 pm

KenjiMuto

Can u message us in game to let us know the name of out '' valentine'' or ull let us know on forum?

74 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Feathery

Sr. Moderator
KenjiMuto wrote:Can u message us in game to let us know the name of out '' valentine'' or ull let us know on forum?

I will let you know in-game via mail on the character you sign up with. If you don't specify a character, I will mail the main character that you signed up with on our forums.

75 Re: Event ~ You ARE My Valentine! on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:34 am

Qiva

Sign me up for Litu.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum